Unordered List

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Agents of SHIELD: It's actually good now!?

Previously on Agents of SHIELD.

Since there's no episode of Agents of SHIELD this week, I thought now would be to catch up with my reviews. Sorry I haven't posted in a while! I've been busy launching a publishing press that prints and publicises original novels by talented fanfic authors. You should check us out! There are book excerpts on our website (young adult satire! queer romance lit! urban fantasy noir!), alongside cover art and info about why a project like this is such a good idea for people in fandom.

If you don't watch AoS, or if you (understandably) lost interest after a few episodes, then you really need to reevaluate your decision because this show has improved A LOT. I have no idea what happened between episodes 5 and 6, but if you read any of my earlier reviews, you'll know that I was very critical of the first half of the season. Now I'm wondering just what the hell was going on, because a switch flipped during episode 6 and the show has been steadily improving ever since. Here's my rundown of the season so far:
  • Episode 1: Entertaining, for a pilot episode (and I usually hate pilots).
  • Episodes 2-5: Increasingly frustrating, both in terms of general quality (dialogue, characterisation, episodic storylines, etc) and as a sci-fi/genre show. Almost no worldbuilding, character development, or emotionally compelling scenes. There is no way I would've kept watching, if not for Clark Gregg + the Marvel connection.
  • Episode 6: Suddenly?? Actual emotions are happening?? Agent Ward almost does something interesting enough for me to stop hoping he'll drop dead, and FitzSimmons are brilliant.
  • Episode 7: Super fun. Simmons and Skye get to be hilarious together. SHIELD Agent Victoria Hand is introduced, and I greatly enjoy the fact that she is much taller than Coulson. We FINALLY get two of the main things I was hoping for: a real look at SHIELD's unethical behaviour as a quasi-governmental organisation, and some details of the inner workings of SHIELD HQ.
  • Episode 8: Directed by Jonathan Frakes (!?) AKA Commander Riker from Star Trek: TNG, and director of two Star Trek movies. Real, solid links to the Marvel movie universe, played out in an interesting and reasonably unpredictable way. Ward and May hook up, to my utter astonishment. More on that later.
Which brings us to the most recent episode, "Repairs," a ghost story that finally makes good on the expectations I had for Agents of SHIELD in the first place. I'm actually quite stunned by how quickly this show transformed from being almost unwatchable (unless you're a seriously involved Marvel fan or a small child) to being smart and entertaining. And that's down to a sudden change in not just one, but multiple aspects of the show.

Team Building
Even though Joss Whedon is only distantly attached to AoS, it was definitely marketed as a Whedonverse show. As a result, people had certain expectations. Whedonverse shows have snappy dialogue and a smart balance between geeky humour and depth of emotion, but most importantly, they always focus on groups of misfits coming together to form an extraordinary team or family. On a superficial level, the first episode of Agents of SHIELD really did look like it was heading in this direction. Coulson brought together the team like Ocean's Eleven, there was an interesting mix of personality types, and everyone was just as photogenic as your average Whedon show.
However, for the next four episodes they stalled out. Either the team relationships didn't develop at all, or the characters were put in scenarios where they acted like they'd known each other for months, even when we'd seen little to no believable bonding onscreen. They were stuck in limbo between "too close" and "too distant," with few human touches no social middle-ground. With the exception of May and Coulson, most of the team interactions for the first five episodes felt oddly false, so I was surprised by the number of people I saw posting on the Tumblr tag about how much they loved the relationships in AoS. That is, until I realised that most of those fans were either a) very young, or b) not really talking about canon.

We all love found-family stories, and we're so used to reading fanfic or watching TV shows about snarkily affectionate teams that sometimes, we end up extrapolating that dynamic onto relationships that haven't yet been formed in canon. Two recent examples are Teen Wolf and The Avengers. A lot of Teen Wolf fanfic has the main cast of characters acting like a wolf pack full of affectionate, familial relationships, whereas the canonical characters are all split into antagonistic factions who only grudgingly trust each other for short periods of time. The Avengers is slightly different because in many of the comic books, they are really close as a team. But at the time of the 2012 movie, the team are all essentially strangers to each other, and are yet to move in together at Stark Tower. As a result, there was always a pretty big gap between the Avengers team I wanted, and the one that actually existed in "reality".
Obviously I have zero problem with this happening in fanfic because, you know, that's the whole point of fanfic. I just find it kind of baffling to see people reinterpreting canon to fit in with those ideas, but IDK, each to their own. The result with AoS was that until the last handful of episodes, there was a significant divide between the "real" character relationships, and the alternate versions that existed e inside many people's minds. (An imaginary show that I personally would've preferred to be watching, because it sounded way better than the one onscreen.) Luckily, after nine episodes we've finally reached that point in canon. The team now have a believably casual rapport, and they've been through enough perilous situations together that they've had a chance to bond in a realistic way.

Unpredictability

I never had high expectations of AoS being a world-class thriller or boasting the same quality of dramatic writing as, say, Battlestar Galactica or The Good Wife. Still, the first five episodes were so predictable as to be actively frustrating, and that's despite the fact that I personally enjoy this sort of combination between sci-fi and heist caper story elements. The most frustrating episode was "The Girl in the Flower Dress," which focused on a storyline so ancient and stupidly sexist that it seemed like the kind of thing most Whedonverse shows are parodying in the first place. A 30-year-old "girl" acting as a honey trap to seduce an innocent everyman into a life of crime, only for him to be shot down by the Good Guys while she escapes to be sexy and evil another day. In a general sense I'm actually quite interested to see how the Project Centipede story arc pans out, but this was not a good way to introduce it. ("The Girl in the Flower Dress" was one of the only two episodes that was both written and directed exclusively by men, BTW.)
"F.Z.Z.T." (1x06) won me over because it convinced me that they might actually kill off Simmons. Because Fitz and Simmons are the only characters with a pre-existing relationship, they were the ideal choice for the first majorly dangerous scenario of the season. When this episode aired, I remember a friend and I basically being like, "Holy shit, I can't believe this crappy show actually made me tear up." The alien virus was a Chekov's Gun that had to endanger someone by the end of the episode, but the way the story unfolded was satisfyingly unpredictable and emotionally engaging.
My favourite recent development is the May/Ward fuckbuddy relationship, which pleases me on many, many different levels. First of all there's the fact that it makes sense. Neither of them has the time (or the inclination, I suspect) for a serious romantic relationship at the moment, which was one of the reasons why I was dreading the possibility of a Skye/Ward romance. Luckily, the May/Ward thing seriously limits the likelihood of Skye/Ward EVER happening, which frees up Skye to take on a role I've been hoping for from the start: the "kid" of the team, with Coulson as her surrogate dad. I really enjoyed the scene where Skye says that May needs to get laid, and Ward is just like, "..." Sometimes, Skye can be SUCH a tween.

AoS has a surprisingly great attitude toward casual sex, particularly when you remember that the first half of the season felt like a kids' show. May and Ward have an unspoken bond because they're a pair of trained killers in a team of relatively naiive young "civilian" agents, and because they went through the same experience with the Asgardian staff in episode 8. But it's not a romantic bond, and their interactions are never filmed in a ~sexy way, unlike with Skye and her hacker boyfriend, where it made more sense. Finally, it's nice to see such a mature and in-character depiction of a older woman/younger man dynamic. Good luck finding a TV relationship like this where it isn't either played for laughs and/or cougar-related drama, or accompanied by a ton of gratuitous sex scenes.

It took me a long time to warm to Ward because TV is already riddled with good-looking, angsty white male heroes. He's just so unbearably generic. The revelation that he'd had a ~bad childhood~ was the nail in the coffin for me, because it's Hollywood's go-to excuse for the shitty behaviour of every angsty white male action hero of the past bazillion years. It got to the point where I was actively annoyed whenever he came onscreen, because it felt like he was taking up a space that could've been given to a far more interesting type of character. He seemed like a typical example of that thing where family-friendly shows create a flippant, "safe" depiction of a character who, in reality, should be complex and horrifying and not particularly likeable. Ward is a trained killer who works for a morally ambiguous organisation, outside the civilian legal system. The show was treating him like he was a repressed-but-charming jock.

Links to Marvel movie canon

Marvel movieverse stuff in AoS was always going to be an optional extra, rather than a major component of the show. I understand that it's tricky to include many details without messing with canon that's being written by someone else, not to mention the legal issues involved with including anything from the comics. Still, I was hoping that AoS would at least give us a taste of how everyday people are reacting to the superheroic and/or alien additions to their world. Too bad there was probably more of that in the actual Avengers movie than in episodes 2-5 of this show.
I doubt you'll be surprised to learn that I loved the Thor: The Dark World episode. The Asgardian cult were relatively believable (given, you know, the ridiculous subject-matter), and the actual Asgardian guy was hilarious. Not only was he the polar opposite of warrior characters like Thor and Sif, but they added this brilliant detail of him just being this... gross old sex-pest professor who creepily hits on younger women all the time. I really hope he comes back at some point. And I'll be interested to see if Ward's anger issues end up being a recurring thing, because they're definitely the most interesting thing that's happened with him so far. The scene where shirtless Ward freaked out at Skye and FitzSimmons was especially good, because you could really feel the combination of masculine rage-panic (Ward) and fear (everyone else) in the enclosed space of the lab.

In future episodes, I'm hoping to see more of the outside world, and the way normal civilians are experiencing the supernatural (or at least, pseudo-scientifically supernatural) events of the Avengers franchise. I could do with more ~superhero fans~ for example, although the villagers-with-pitchforks scenario of episode 9 was great as well.

Miscellaneous
  • This didn't really fit into any of my categories, but I SUPER LOVE Melinda May now. LOVE HER. Also, her interactions with Coulson are hilarious. He just... talks and talks. And talks. While she stands there and twitches like 0.5 of her facial muscles in long-suffering bemusement. They have such great chemistry.
  • I got WAY too into the "Did I fall asleep?"/"For a little while," exchange in Coulson's dream sequence last week. Realistically I know ths was just a bit of fan-pandering rather than a hint of a serious link to Dollhouse, but I loved it anyway. Whenever someone on TV asks, "Did I fall asleep?" I always expect the answer to be "For a little while," so it was gratifying to see it actually happen, for once.
  • Not to be a raving misandrist or anything, but I note that episodes 7-9, the best so far, were all written or co-written by women, and the upcoming 10th episode is written and directed by women. Good. Very good.
  • Actually, I'd recommend taking a look at the Wikipedia list of writers and directors on this show, it's a really interesting selection. Obviously most of them have worked on vaguely similar shows (Torchwood, X-Files, Whedonverse, etc.) but did you know episode 4 was directed by B'Elanna Torres from Star Trek: Voyager??
  • I can't tell if Skye's dobule-agent hacker status has been resolved yet. I guess maybe they're saving something for the finale?
  • Did I mention how much I loved "Repairs"? Some of the scenes in that episode were seriously creepy. I wonder if Tobias the Stalker Ghost was ending up in Svartalfheim, or what?
  • I think I already said this in one of my reviews, but I'd really appreciate a scene where we see one of the female characters fixing their hair and makeup. May and Skye both wear at least two shades of eyeshadow at all times, and Skye's hair looks incredibly high-maintenance. It would be refreshing to see a show like this acknowledge the work that goes into looking that good, instead of tacitly implying that women find it incredibly easy to look perpetually gorgeous while hacking into the Pentagon or flying a spy plane or whatever.
  • Next week's episode involves Mike Peterson (J. August Richards' character in the pilot episode) in some kind of black leather superhero jumpsuit. You're welcome.

39 comments:

  1. So, I'm one of the hundreds that reads your blog but hasn't really commented before. I actually just happened to fangirlling with a friend over Avengers and wanted to reference a few of your comments on the costuming (yeah.... that ended up being less "referencing" and more "let me just quote this entire website for you" because if you're going to be a total crit-loving geek why not go all out?) and this post popped up right as I was finishing up so absolutely perfect timing.

    I'd honestly assumed that you'd simply given up on the show as I know a lot of fans have (understandable, with the quality of certain episodes... less understandable if they're whining about "but where are all the Marvel superheroes/villains? None of these agents are from the comics and they don't even have powers! What's the point of doing an MCU show if you don't have an actual superhero on the team!?" I'm sorry, do you even understand the basic premise of this show because they've been pretty open about the whole "normal(ish) people in a wonderfully strange and scary new world" angle. Gah, I'm so sorry. That side rant was entirely unnecessary. Sometimes it just frustrates me when people don't understand how themes or budgets work). I definitely missed your reviews which offered some great criticism but still have a positive vibe to them. I don't know if it's just the people I know and the sites I visit but the only response I ever see is negative with the best of them basically being, "there's still time to kill/send off Skye, Ward, Fritz, Simmons and totally rework the team from the ground up!" Even though I am far from in love myself, it's just depresses me when people are so negative. I prefer when people actually enjoy their fandoms and want to spread their interest. You may not fully endorse it but at least I don't feel like leaving the internet afterwards.

    I'm so sorry; that was longer than I intended. I even cut back on my rant against people who dislike the show because it isn't the premise they wanted to see or who honestly seem to think that pulling a soft reset by killing off the majority of your cast and retooling the purpose/direction of the show would be a good idea. I think it must just be the English major in me that just wants to debate these types of point.

    Randomly, "The Hub" and "The Well" were swapped at the request of the network in order to allow people more time to see Thor. Now I really want to rewatch them in filming/writing order. I mean, surely that changes the characterization some. Also, I can't wait for the next two episodes with JAR. He was sooooo good in the first episode, seriously. With a weaker actor that part would have been a disaster and he just nailed it. But then I realize that he's going to be appearing as the single black guy on the team and he's not even really on the team, he's just a guest star.... in a two part special.... as a super powered individual in a show that's whole concept is following the non-powered "bystanders". Oh.... Oh, damnit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Trusted and reliable spell caster here in United States who can help fix your relationship or marriage problems with love spell.. Email him now Spellcasthome@gmail.com or call +1 (402) 892-2486.

      My love life has changed for better since the interference of the most powerful spell caster on earth called Dr. Jakiki. My testimony today is in regard of the help that Dr. Jakiki render me when my lover departed from me. My name is Jenna Renee from United States. It gives me joy today in writing this testimony as a way of showing my appreciation to Dr. Jakiki. Happily I can say today I am living a happy life with my lover and also my Relationship life is restored and stable. Dr. Jakiki save my relationship from breaking up to a better relationship. My Boyfriend who break up with me before, is now loving me like crazy and I’m loving it! i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my relationship and at the same time i am use this opportunity to advise those that are finding stress and pains in their relationship or marriages to contact Dr. Jakiki who is the best spell caster in the world through his contact details via Email: Spellcasthome@gmail.com
      Text him or call: +1 (402) 892-2486
      Website: http://spellcasthome.webs.com/

      Dr. Jakiki is the only one that can restore your marriage or relationship with love spell. He can also help to win lottery spell.

      Delete
    2. My name is TRINA MATEO'S i'm from south africa, life has not been easy for me ever since i was diagnosed of type 2 herpes virus and my life was in shallow and so depressed, i have used a lot of drugs but it never helped. I got to learn about DR.MOMOH through a friend, i contacted him via email: (DRMOMOHHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM) i was skeptical but he gave me his words and he sent me the natural herbal medicine and i made use of it. To my greatest surprise after 2 weeks i was tested and there was no trace of it. Today i have come to say DR.MOMOH i'am very greathful for your work. You can contact him via email DRMOMOHHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM on whatsApp +2348166979481 and he will assist you with any ailment. Thank you!.

      Delete
  2. Melinda May: THE BEST. I hope she starts doing pranks intermittently, because nobody will catch on for MONTHS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just spoke my mind in this post. :) I had decided to give it my usual 3 episodes chance but then it started to get ridiculous and predictable as you've mentioned (I hated the flying car btw), I only kept watching as my bf wanted to keep on with it. Glad I did now, it is getting better now that the relationships have had time to develop, and I share the relief of Ward/May getting it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I was surprised by the number of people I saw posting on the Tumblr tag
    about how much they loved the relationships in AoS. That is, until I
    realised that most of those fans were either a) very young, or b) not
    really talking about canon."


    ...is it possible that maybe, just maybe, people who liked it just saw things you didn't? And caught things that you didn't?



    Just maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, instead of everyone being idiots for being excited. Like, it didn't click for you until later, that's fine. But that is hardly an objective opinion on the quality of everything.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this recap is making me want to actually watch this show again! I'm a repeating offender of dropping shows that I like and then binge watching it later... Hopefully this show continues on this good path!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The title of this post entirely sums up my reaction to SHIELD the past few weeks. I kept thinking, "wait, is this even the same show?" I even care about Ward's Tragic Manpain Backstory now, mostly because the flashback sequences gave me nightmares. *shudders* Melinda May is consistently fantastic, I would watch the show just for her, and I am totally invested in Coulson's Tahiti storyline. (And his biceps. Oh myyyy.)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news!!! Good news!!!, Do you want to live a rich,healthy and famous protected in life. Do you want to get rich? immediately and be out of suffering? Do you want the world to recognize you? and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes, WhatsApp us at +2348151972510 here is a good tip just join the “ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION”, you may ask “How Can I Join” , the answer is simple all you have to do is to contact
    us at our Email: illuminatibrothershood6@gmail.com or by calling us or WhatsApp +2348151972510 ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..
    Email : illuminatibrothershood6@gmail.com AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.
    THANKS…….

    ReplyDelete
  8. At last my happiness and joy has been restored as my husband who left me for another girl has finally come back good and still lovely to me , i want to use this time to give thanks to Dr Blessing who has use his love spell and prayers to bring back my ex lover and also share little about my rough story between me and my husband and the other girls , i got married to the man i loved Sanchez June 23 2013 and we have been together ever since and we have leaved happily we both have a daughter , but this year 2017 when has traveled to new York on a business things changed even when he was away he never called to say hi to me and my daughter and this was unlikely of him because he loves our daughter to sky , so i began to suspect something wasn't right, but i waited for he to return to me in Canada so i know what the problems was, only for Sanchez to come back asking for divorce at first i thought he was joking , but with time i saw he was so serious on this , i tried to plead with he but nothing changed , i called my mom telling her about the situation and she said to pray about it , i was depressed and devastated on this issues and was praying and looking for help to stop the divorce and save my marriage, i seek help with many persons non could help , i continue with the search of help because i knew and have the feelings my man was not on his right senses because i know the man i married can never ask me for a divorce, so i kept on looking for solutions i spent almost all my savings seeking solution , until the Juliana a working told me about Dr blessing of blessingspiritualtemple@gmail.com, i never wanted to email him because many has taken money from me without giving any good result, but when he gave her words about Dr Blessing i decided to give it a trial , contacted him and told him about myself , he told me that he will have me to make my husband stop the divorce and reunite us again , that he gave me three days after which everything will be back to it normal place for good , i did some few things he said i should do as instructed , and let he do his work i was at work on the 15th of July about 10 AM when i received letter from my husband that my husband has cancelled the divorce case and same day at about 12 noon my husband wrote me a sweet text , and this was how me and my husband came back and today we are better as one family , so i want to use this means to tell to you all here contact Dr Blessing to for any kind of relationship or married problems and i let he solve it for you just as he has done for me , his contacts
    Email; blessingspiritualtemple@gmail.com
    blessingspiritualtemple@yahoo.com
    Whats,App. +1(951) 409 0694

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get Back With Your Ex Now Urgent Spell Caster Online That Guarantee And Work Fast marriage problem, am missy stone from atlanta georgia usa my husband and i were happily married for 3 years. and i caught him cheating with another woman for over 2 months. i was devastated. and I was in such a mental condition, that I called his parents up and said everything. I pleaded him and asked him what went wrong in our marriage. but he denied to tell me anything. he said he want a divorce. and his new gf called me up each day and abused me verbally. i was trying to move on. but the love i have for him was too much. i was frustrated. looking for help to get my husband back one day looking on my internet i come across a product of a page and graphic of love spell on how to get ex back,stop your husband for cheating, restored broken marriage and stop divorced also get your wife back. so i have no choice coz i love my husband and i want him back from that woman i directly give a contact on this product graphic page, and to the promise of it,after the love spell my husband call me,text me and i I replied him as I would never accept him. but he continues begging seeking for apology. for what he did to me, meanwhile my husband sends me friend requests on Facebook… and calls me up the other day.and i respond to him, with this i was so very happy that my husband really change for the bad he was to see me back as his only one lovely wife so that is how i gave him another chance? all thanks to this product page and graphic love spell coz it really help and work for me i promise to keep sharing his page if you have any similar problem as my, have a hard time of getting your husband back, ex bf back, save your marriage, i will advise you to try this same, on Dr happy product page and graphic love spell directly on his email happylovespell2@gmail.com also add him on whats-app +2348133873774

    ReplyDelete
  10. Genuine urgent love spell on how to get ex back, stop your husband from divorce and fix your broken marriage.. i have been married for seven years, on a very beautiful day like any other, my husbanf told me that he doesn’t feel loved anymore that he wants a divorce, i was devastated, broken i begged him to listen to me that we can work it out like we always do, but he didn’t listen, he told me that he met someone that loves and understands him, i begged him to consider our kids but he’s did listen.

    he left and i was frustrated, i began searching for help and answers, then i heard about a man that can Cast a spell to remind him of all the things we have been through together, at first I was scared then i decided to give it a try, and like magic my husband came back, apology and begging for forgiveness, thanks to this man, I’m posting this to help people with similar issues.

    You can contact him for help too. or view his page on....https://happylovespell2.wordpress.com/

    His whatsapp number: +2348133873774 or his gmail:...happylovespell2@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and singing praises to this powerful spell caster called Dr,UZOYA who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that i have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then i decided to keep a close eye on him then i discovers that he was having an affair with another girl. I was heart broken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship, hurts me a lot.. But i thank all those who placed the contact information of Dr,UZOYA on the Internet because through that i have been able to contact Dr,UZOYA and today my relationship has been restored with love and more romance than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress i will do you a favor by dropping the contact information's of Dr,UZOYA which are via email: driraborspellcaster@gmail.com Or Call +13019098775.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and singing praises to this powerful spell caster called Dr,UZOYA who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that i have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then i decided to keep a close eye on him then i discovers that he was having an affair with another girl. I was heart broken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship, hurts me a lot.. But i thank all those who placed the contact information of Dr,UZOYA on the Internet because through that i have been able to contact Dr,UZOYA and today my relationship has been restored with love and more romance than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress i will do you a favor by dropping the contact information's of Dr,UZOYA which are via email: driraborspellcaster@gmail.com Or Call +13019098775.

    ReplyDelete
  13. URGENT EFFECTIVE LOVE SPELL TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK FAST! CONTACT: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com is certainly the best spell caster online and his result is 100% guarantee.. My husband breakup with me and left me to be with another woman, and i wanted him back. I was so frustrated and i could not know what next to do again, I love my husband so much but he was cheating on me with another woman and this makes him break up with me so that he can be able to get married to the other lady and this lady i think use witchcraft on my husband to make him hate me and my kids and this was so critical and uncalled-for,I cry all day and night for God to send me a helper to get back my husband!! I was really upset and i needed help, so i searched for help online and I came across a website that suggested that Dr Unity can help get ex back fast. So, I felt I should give him a try. I contacted him and he told me what to do and i did it then he did a love-spell for me. 28 hours later, my husband really called me and told me that he miss me so much, Oh My God! i was so happy, and today i am happy with my man again and we are joyfully living together as one big family and i thank the powerful spell caster Dr.Unity, he is so powerful and i decided to share my story on the internet that Dr.Unity is best spell caster online who i will always pray to live long to help his children in the time of trouble, if you are here and your lover is turning you down, or your husband moved to another woman, do not cry anymore, contact this powerful spell caster Dr.Unity on his email: Unityspelltemple@gmail.com ,you can also call him or add him on Whats-app: +2348071622464 ,you can also visit his website: https://urgentspell.blogspot.com ,

    Olivia Stephen from North Carolina .

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sir, thank you so much for you genuine spell,my wife is back!!!

    Thank you sir for your genuine spells. This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every all probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was n o hope to reunite with my ex wife and kids. But when i read good reviews about your work sir, i decided to give it a try and i did everything that you instructed me and i Trusted in you and followed your instructions just as you have guaranteed me in 48 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me.. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much for your authentic and indisputable spells. Thanks Sir for your help. If you need help in your marriage of broken relationship,please contact Dr Jack right now for urgent help. Okakagbespelltemple@gmail.com Or Okakagbespelltemple@yahoo.com

    Call him now +2348138289852

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sir, thank you so much for you genuine spell,my wife is back!!!

    Thank you sir for your genuine spells. This is really incredible, and I have never experienced anything like this in my life. Before i met you Sir, i have tried every all probable means that i could to get my wife back, but i actually came to realize that nothing was working out for me, and that my wife had developed lot of hatred for me.. I thought there was n o hope to reunite with my ex wife and kids. But when i read good reviews about your work sir, i decided to give it a try and i did everything that you instructed me and i Trusted in you and followed your instructions just as you have guaranteed me in 48 hours, and that was exactly when my wife called me.. We are more contented now than ever. Everything looks perfect and so natural! Thank you so much for your authentic and indisputable spells. Thanks Sir for your help. If you need help in your marriage of broken relationship,please contact Dr Jack right now for urgent help. Okakagbespelltemple@gmail.com Or Okakagbespelltemple@yahoo.com

    Call him now +2348138289852

    ReplyDelete
  16. I never knew hacking into phones was possible. I read several tesmonials and recommendations about CYBER SPY HACKER but i simply ignored him until i give it a trial as i need clone my husband sim card. I needed to hack my cheating spouse because he's been acting up lately.I eventually contacted him last night and to my utmost surprise he finished my job and hacked my spouse successfully. he sent me a link which enables me to see everything happening on his phone.He does not deal with clients that dont accept upfront payment for his job, just see it as a commitment you have to make to find out the truth. My spouse lied to me that he's in Turkey but I can categorically tell you that he's presently in Spain. I was able to discover his present location via the GPS address he attached to the link he sent. He also helped me retrieved Older deleted messages, pictures and voice recording. Contact him today for all your hack related issues. Believe me, life is that simple. he charges at affordable price and it 100% safe. This is my way of showing appreciation for a job well done. contact him for help via address below... Email...cyberspyhacker2017@gmail.com text no..(281) 942-8508

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ever since my husband got me divorced for the past 2 years, i v'e not been my self. I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared by Sabrina Jakes from Switzerland about a spell caster named Dr Isikolo. I contacted Marina Chaos to confirm about how Dr Isikolo helped her and she clarified everything to me of how he helped her and that gave me the courage to get in touch with Dr Isikolo for help. Dr Isikolo assured me that my days of sorrows will be over within 12 to 16 hours after he has finished with his work. I followed his instructions he gave to me because i had the believe, faith, hope and trust in him. Verily i say to you today that i and my husband are back together and i can proudly say and testify to the world of what Dr Isikolo did for me. Contact him today via E-mail: Email: isikolosolutionhome@gmail.com. call or Whatsapp him on +2348133261196

    ReplyDelete
  18. tutuapp apk
    tutu app apk
    tutuapp apk download
    tutuapp apk
    I was reviewing some post of how i could get back my husband then, i saw a testimony shared

    ReplyDelete

  19. shareit
    shareit download
    shareit install
    shareit app download
    This meant people in these areas were extremely challenged when it came to accessing entertainment on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  20. HOW I WON $273 million WITH DR MIRACLE LOTTERY MAGIC SPELL

    I am Eileen Murray From New York...I had to write back and say what an amazing experience I had with Dr, Miracle Jackpot lottery spell. My Heart is fill with joy and happiness after Dr, Miracle cast the Lottery spell for me, And i won $273 million. His spell change my life into riches, I'm now out of debts and experiencing the most amazing good luck with lottery after i won a huge amount of money. My life has really change for good. I won (Two hundred Seventy three million dollar )Your Lottery spell is so real and pure. Thank you very much Dr. Miracle for the lottery spell that change my life”I Am Totally Grateful For The Lottery Spell Dr, Miracle Did For Me. You Can Email Him For You Own Lottery Number,Because These Is The Only Secret To Win Lottery.

    Email Him: (MiracleSpellHome@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Are you tired of being human, having talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten minutes, Do you want to have power and influence over others, To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture and becoming an immortal? If yes, these your chance. It's a world of vampire where life get easier,We have made so many persons vampires and have turned them rich, You will assured long life and prosperity, You shall be made to be very sensitive to mental alertness, Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day light you will be made to walk, This is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good posture. If you are interested contact us on Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. kingroot download
    root apk
    kingroot for android
    To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture

    ReplyDelete

  23. gamekiller
    gamekiller app
    gamekiller download
    To be charming and desirable, To have wealth, health, without delaying in a good human posture.

    ReplyDelete
  24. framaroot
    framaroot apk
    Stronger and also very fast, You will not be restricted to walking at night only even at the very middle of broad day.

    ReplyDelete


  25. Upgrade University Grades

    +Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Skype Hack, Instagram, Twitter,

    +Remove Criminal Records

    +Drivers License

    +Delete unwanted online Pictures and Videos on any website

    +Phone hacking, cell phone jammer

    +Mastercard, Paypal, Bitcoin, WU, Money Gram with untraceable credit on it etc.

    +We also develop custom software and web development in php, java, asp. net etc.

    We have 100% records from our client as well as highest repeat hire rate.

    our work speak for ourselves, we provide a perfect software solution to all clients.

    We believe in mutual growing with client and hence we work as a technology partner and consultant for our clients.

    Contact- cyberdemonhacker432 at gmail dot com.

    ReplyDelete

  26. hotmail.com sign in


    if you want apk directly to your android click the links...

    ReplyDelete
  27. In the world of hacking we are the best when it comes to client satisfaction. Pro Hackers is an experienced online Private Investigator/Ethical Hacker providing investigative solutions and related services to individuals. You might be curious that what hacking group services can provide? .. If you hire a hacker, you will need to be taken along with the progress of the hack till it is completed and that is what we provide at pro hackers lord. We render: +University Grades Hack, +Bank Account Hacks, +Control devices remotely hack, +Facebook Hacking Tricks, +Gmail, AOL, Yahoo mail, inbox, mobile phone (call and text message Hacking are available) +Database Hacking, +PC Computer Tricks +Bank transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Credit Card transfer +Wiping of Credit, +VPN Software, +ATM Hack Contact us at:prohackers816@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. My name is TRINA MATEO'S i'm from south africa, life has not been easy for me ever since i was diagnosed of type 2 herpes virus and my life was in shallow and so depressed, i have used a lot of drugs but it never helped. I got to learn about DR.MOMOH through a friend, i contacted him via email: (DRMOMOHHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM) i was skeptical but he gave me his words and he sent me the natural herbal medicine and i made use of it. To my greatest surprise after 2 weeks i was tested and there was no trace of it. Today i have come to say DR.MOMOH i'am very greathful for your work. You can contact him via email DRMOMOHHEALERTEMPLE@GMAIL. COM on whatsApp +2348166979481 and he will assist you with any ailment. Thank you!.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hello everyone, I am Ward Johnson from Canada ,I am 43 year of age with 3 kids sharing this testimony is one of my greatest happiness also to let every patient know there is cure to get rid of human papillomavirus. I was once a HPV patient for a very long time. I have been taking medications because my doc in Canada told me there is no cure except pills to control it which I have been taking. Until I found a faithful and truthful herbalist who finally cured me with herbal remedy. Everything about the virus was gone, my genital warts I have been trying to remove, they all cleared off. Here is the herbalist information to reach him via : dridebisolution@gmail.com or whatsapp +2348141815343 . Dr IDEBI is great and very kind to every patient. He also Cure
    1) HIV/AIDs Virus
    2) Hepatitis B and C
    3) Herpes
    4) Cancer
    5) ZIKA VIRUS
    6) COPD
    7) STROKE.
    8) Erectile Dysfunction
    9) Trichomoniasis
    10) Chlamydia
    11) Gonorrhea
    12) HPV
    13) Syphilis

    ReplyDelete
  30. Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com

    WhatsApp:+1(305) 330-3282
    -hack into any kind of phone
    _Increase Credit Scores
    _western union, bitcoin and money gram hacking
    _criminal records deletion
    _BLANK ATM/CREDIT CARDS
    _Hacking of phones(that of your spouse, boss, friends, and see whatever is being discussed behind your back)
    _Security system hacking...and so much more. Contact THEM now and get whatever you want at

    Email:Creditcards.atm@gmail.com
    WhatsApp:+1(305) 330-3282 You can also contact us on Telegram.
    Kindly click on the link now for more information
    Download telegram click:https://t.me/joinchat/S_ZFxGlBnxQJ1SN_
    ✔✔✔ ✔©®™ ‍ ‍ ‍

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have never thought herbal medicine could cure herpes. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to gain my health back without the kind support and help of the doctor babaiba. I would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to doctor babaiba who helped me with his herbal medicine which he sent to me through DHL courier services. I start by introducing the great herbalist doctor babaiba who is so powerful and good in herbal medicine to cure any kind of illness. I am highly indebted to doctor babaiba for his help in curing me of herpes with his herbs. Don't let anyone deceive you because I am a living testimony. The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary is the "Extra" My dear friends go for the Extra and regain your health back to normal again with doctor babaiba herbs. You can purchasing doctor herbal remedy through his WhatsApp number: +2348140046509 or via email drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I Saw A Post Online Talking About A Guy Who Helped A Lady Got Proofs From Her Cheating Partners Phone,Without Any Physical Touch Which Means It Was Done Remotely,I Then Tried It Out And To My Surprise He Blew Me Off With The Very Type Of Results I Needed I Was Able To See My Cheating Spouse Whatsapp Messages Snapchat Messages Facebooks Messages And See Her Call Logs And Also Listen To Her Incoming Calls As Well You Should Give Him A Try Also Contact Him On through email “WhitehatstechATgmailDOTcom” For Any Type Of Hack.

    ReplyDelete